Two week filmmaking workshop
- Type of program: Summer Workshops
- Programs offered: Program in English
- Length of program: 2 weeks
These intensive two week filmmaking workshops are designed to give students a thorough introduction to the craft of filmmaking through hands on experience and constant feedback. The structure of the course consists of learning topics in the field within the subjects of cinematography, editing, directing and screenwriting.
Exercises, small lectures and a final “production period” form the pedagogy of the course wherein every student produces a final five minute film in this very intensive last week of production.
There will be two sessions :
- from July 6th to the 17th
- from July 20th to the 31st
How to Register
To register please download, fill in and send the following form to email@example.com (instructions on how to send the deposit is also listed on the form):
- Cutting and Training on Final Cut Pro Editing Software
- Training on HD Cameras
- Extensive Composition and lighting exercises
- Introduction to basic three point lighting techniques
- Introduction to indoor and outdoor lighting techniques and color temperatures
- Short Scenario Screenwriting basics
- Sound Recording Basics
- Full supervision of final film scripts by professors
- How to get the most out of actors’ performances, rehearsal techniques
- On set experience in a week long supervised production period
You'll also like
16 January 2020
The International Department Student Awards at the French Cinémathèque 2019
International Department students, faculty members and film professionals gathered at the Cinémathèque française for...
18 November 2019
ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 25TH, FROM 10 AM TO 5 PM Discover our school, our professional environment and our facilities....