- The school
Every year EICAR, the International School of Film and Television invests and updates its inventory of equipment and the school’s production and post – production facilities to keep on the cutting edge of the industry.
For exercise work and final film projects, students in our Master programs have access to a diverse range of camera, both digital and film :
- RED WEAPON HELIUM 8K
- ARRI ALEXA PLUS
- SONY PMW-F5 et PMW-FS7
- Blackmagic URSA 4K
- Super 16 mm with lenses
- Panasonic DVX200 4K
- Panasonic AF101, HPX 250, P2 HPX 500, P2 HVX 200, HMC 151, HMC 41
- HD playback and monitor
- Numerous prosumer cameras for quick practical work : SONY, JVC, CANON
The production teams have access to various microphones depending on the shooting situation as well as mixers and digital recorders to record pro sound.
- Directional mics, lav and shotgun mics (Sennheiser, Røde…)
- Sound mixers (Sound devices)
- Digital recorders
As far as lighting, kits can include (according to level and production needs – HMI, LED, Tungsten, Fresnel… and are regularly dedicated to serving actual practical production classes like cinematography and lab directing:
- 575 up to 1,2kWatt HMI lighting units
- 200 W LED lights equipped with fresnel lenses
- LED PANEL lights
- Tungsten units ranging from 750W to 2kW
- 300 watt to 5K Lighting units with Fresnel lenses
- Kino fluos
In post-production, student filmmakers can work on editing and sound in 85 post production work stations equipped with the latest software including :
- Final Cut Pro
- Avid Media Composer
- Adobe CC, After Effects, Premiere
A number of shooting accessories are available to help students in shooting their exercises and final film projects :
- Dolly and rail
- Flags and nets
- Lightweight grip gear : clamps, arms, stands
15 April 2019
EICAR partners with the Grand Prix Photo of Saint-Tropez
The Grand Prix Photo of Saint-Tropez celebrates its 5th edition this year! EICAR International Department has...
22 February 2019
EICAR student’s documentary film qualified for the Oscars!
EICAR Alumnus Dominik Bari have been presented his documentary film Oymyakon across the world, from North Siberia to...